Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blissful in Burberry






In honor of London fashion week, and the absolutely gorgeous Burberry show from Monday (which if you have not seen yet, make sure you check out because Christopher Bailey designed an amazing collection, I am dying for this dress), I decided to bust out one of my favorites, this adorable Burberry skirt. I am in love with the cut and the style that the buttons bring to the look, it is a great staple to have in my closet as it is so easily dressed up or down!

Wearing J Crew basic white tee, Burberry skirt, Guess nude pumps, Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, Forever XXI blazer, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Tiffany silver bracelets and necklace, and a beautiful beaded bracelet that my mom made me for V-day (thanks Mom)!

Hope you are all enjoying the fashion shows this week from Milan. I am giddy waiting to see the collections from Paris!

xx

Photography: Lindsay Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment